Monday, March 7, 2016

Goodbye Hagerstown:(:(

What's up fam!!

My last week in the Antietam ward was a good one!! I'm gonna miss this crazy place! I'm headed to Glen Burnie in Baltimore to be a district leader I'm pumped! It will probably be even crazier than Hagerstown! For real though I'm gonna miss the ward here and all of our investigators! It has been a good 7.5 months here in Hub City haha dang that's a long time!

We had a sweet lesson with our investigator Bob this week. To give you an idea about Bob, if he was a member of the church he would be a general authority! But he is really coming around and he loves the Book of Mormon! He's awesome! We had some sweet lessons with Vanessa, Alvin and with Larry as well! We got to go down to Edgewood Maryland (which is north of Baltimore) to watch Larry play in his special olympics basketball game! It was so much fun! Also we picked up another investigator, his name is Kevin and he was taught by missionaries before! The work is bumpin right now! I'm sad that I'll be leaving!

Anyways I hope y'all have a good week! 

-Elder Larson


Fishing with Brother Kane this morning

The Dream District


My Boy Johnmichael




No comments:

Post a Comment