Monday, March 14, 2016

THE DIRTY BURNIE

What's up fam??

I hope you all had a good week! It was very sad to say goodbye to all the people in Hagerstown/Antietam.  I don't know why but it was super hard to leave that crazy place! But I'm pumped to be here in Glen Burnie! My new companion is Elder Burtenshaw and he is a stud! This is his 3rd transfer, he plays baseball and football, he is my boy! My district is pretty dope too it's gonna be a good transfer!

The work has been going pretty good, we picked up some new investigators and had some solid lessons with our investigators and one of them came to church! Hopefully we see a bunch of baptisms here! I am giving a baptismal interview to some guy the other Glen Burnie elders are teaching this week who is getting baptized the next week! Stoked about that!

Anyways I hope y'all have a good week!


-Elder Larson
Elder Burtenshaw and Elder Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment