Monday, August 29, 2016

13 MONTHS AND DINGERS!!

Howdy!

This week was outrageously normal!!! But it was still a good week! Last night we got call outs and found out that both me and Elder Nelson are staying here in Walkersville which I'm super excited about! I was definitely not ready to leave this area because we got a lot of work to do!

The investigators have been doing pretty good, we put our investigator Mariah on date for baptism on October 1st and she is pumped for that! Elder Nelson put her on date too which was awesome to see, such a stud! Other than that, half of our investigators were out of town this week and the other half were super busy so we had a lot of time to tract and talk to a ton of people which was good! We found a ton of potential and the ward members are getting pretty stoked about missionary work so hopefully we get hooked up with some sweet referrals soon!

While we were walking around talking to people in a park on Saturday we saw this brotha out on the baseball field tossing baseballs up to himself and hitting them so of course I offered to toss to him and he let me so I hooked him up with some super good batting practice so he can hit some dingers in church softball. After that he let me take a couple of swings and of course I hit some dingers! We lost one of the balls that I hit (over the fence heh;)(the fence was like 200 ft lol)) in somebody's yard so in turn he tried to bash us!

Have a good week!

-Elder Larson



Pic just so mom won't harass me for not sending pics!!

No comments:

Post a Comment