Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Almost Baltimore!

August 10, 2015

Howdy y'all!

Week two in the MTC has been great but I'm pumped to get out of here and into the field! We leave tomorrow at 4:30 in the morning to get to the airport so my work here at the MTC is pretty much done since today was P-Day lol:) Sitting in a desk for 14 hours a day and eating food that is not the healthiest definitely takes a toll on the body haha (in other words I'm getting fat;) so lately I've been working out pretty hard so I don't get too chubby. And seeing Elder Lindquist around doesn't help because he is still yoked hahaha.

But I'm learning a lot about the gospel, especially about teaching it! I still feel like I have a long ways to go though lol. I run in to a bunch of my friends all the time here! It's sad though I've had to say goodbye to a lot of them already! Elder Exon and Elder Watts both left today. Half of my district left this morning too and that was sad as well because over the past couple of weeks I have actually grown really close to them. 

Last week Russell M. Nelson was here and talked to us during our Tuesday night devotional and it was way cool to be able to see him in person and to hear him speak! We got way lucky because we showed up to the devotional pretty late and we literally got the last seats there haha.

Other than that, not much ever really happens in the MTC haha I can't wait to get out to Baltimore where it will be a lot more different than that! I'll talk to you guys next week and hopefully I'll have some crazy stories for you y'all!


-Elder Larson



No comments:

Post a Comment