Tuesday, February 16, 2016

MTC

August 3, 2015

Hey Guys,

My first week in the MTC has been awesome!!!  I heard from a ton of people that the first week was awful and everyone tells you to make it to Sunday because that is when it supposedly gets better, but I have loved it here since day one!  I'm so glad I decided to serve a mission it is honestly one of the best decisions I have ever made.  I have already become so much closer to Heavenly Father and learned way more than I could even imagine!  My companion, Elder Allen, and I get along so well!!  My district is amazin too, we are always having a good time and I have some of the funniest dudes in it!  It kind of sucks because we are supposed to be in bed with lights off being quiet at 10:30 but we always end up staying up way later because we are always laughing!  But when it comes down to it, our district is really spiritual and we are all learning a ton!

We have already taught 2 investigators and a lesson with a member!  I was pretty scared before I taught my first lesson because I didn't want to screw up on anything and offend the investigator or something haha.  But it actually went really well!  Elder Allen and I teach really well together and it is amazing to see how the spirit is the one teaching!  For our first couple of lessons I feel like we did a pretty good job tho not to brag lol:)

Anyways the MTC has treated me well but the food kinda sucks even though everyone says that it is amazing haha.  But I'll talk to all you guys next week and hopefully I will be able to share a little more because I don't have a lot of time right now!

-Elder Larson :):):)
Elder Larson, Elder Watts, Elder Alldredge, Elder Smith and Elder Bednar
Viewmont Homies

Elder Larson and his companion, Elder Allen



The MTC Residence





The District



No comments:

Post a Comment