Tuesday, February 16, 2016

BLIZZARD OF 2K16!!!

January 25, 2016

Howdy!!

This last week has been pretty crazy!! We weren't able to meet with most of our investigators and church was cancelled because everyone was preparing for this world ending storm that hit a couple of days ago. All of the grocery stores have been completely depleted of all food, water and toilet paper because everyone had to prepare for being stranded for 2 months! All of the businesses and schools were shut down before the storm even started because everyone was so scared of this storm lol. Hagerstown was completely crippled because of this storm. Haha you all probably think that this was some crazy hurricane/tornado/blizzard but it was only 2-3 feet of snow which is not unusual for Utah. But it has been a great opportunity for my companion and I the past couple of days to go out and serve the people around here! We have been shoveling non-stop for the past 3 days! Church was even cancelled yesterday! My back is super sore right now!

In the midst of all of this we got call outs last night and found out that Elder Brackett is leaving and I am staying here in Antietam. At the end of this next transfer I will have spent 7.5 months in the city of Hagerstown! I'm trapped here! My companion will be Elder Peery, and I don't know who he is so I'm excited to meet him on Wednesday!

And for those of you who are curious about why the guy featured in my last email went to jail, he forgot to pay a $250 fee lol.

Anyways I hope you guys have a good week, love y'all!


-Elder Larson

Diane's Kids

Shoveling 3 Feet of Snow

Storm Jonas

Brother and Sister Jaccard

No comments:

Post a Comment