Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Christmas???

December 14, 2015

What's up guys!!!

Fantastic weather out here in Maryland!! I think I'm gonna go swimming right after we email!! Just kidding we can't do that (in case you didn't know) but it is definitely warm enough for that!!! As we speak it is 70 degrees outside and I am chillin in a short sleeved shirt hahaha and Christmas is next Friday!! Tis the season!! Jk I shouldn't complain I don't want to spend all day shoveling snow haha.

Anyways things are going really well out here, we found out that both me and Elder Brackett are going to stay here in Antietam for this next transfer. I'm pretty excited because there are a lot of awesome members out here!

We are still teaching Diane and she is coming along, she actually came to the ward Christmas party on Saturday and the ward did a fantastic job at fellow shipping with her! She couldn't come to church yesterday but she said she is coming for sure next week! And we have an appointment with Fatima tonight and she said she wants her sister and her family to come to it because she things that they will like it too! Which we are super excited about too!! Also yesterday in church I gave a talk on the power of the Atonement which was a great opportunity! 2 people came up to me afterward and told me that my talk was an answer to their prayers, and one of them was a non-member! I was really grateful that I was able to help them out!

Also we had a special zone conference with Elder Teh from the quorum of the 70 and it was really cool! He was a really humble guy and hung out with us during lunch and came and sat down next to us during the instruction by the assistants lol it was pretty sick!

Anyways I hope y'all have a good week!!!

-Elder Larson


Me and Elder Meyer and Hagerstown City Park with lights:)

Elder Meyer and Elder Larson

Hagerstown City Park

No comments:

Post a Comment